Before you fly, please reserve a seat on the a shuttle from DIA to Boulder. We suggest using Green Ride Boulder.
How to make a shuttle reservation
1. Go to Green Ride’s reservation website, scroll down, and under “Arrivals," and select “Roundtrip."
2. Under "Dropoff location," select “Hampton Inn Gunbarrel.”
3. Fill out the rest of the page, and click continue.
4. On the next page, it will ask you for the address where you want to go.
6333 Lookout Road, Boulder, CO 80301
If you have questions for them or need to change how you set up your reservation, please contact Green Ride at:
Arrival at Denver International Airport
1. When you arrive in Denver, follow directions to the train from the Concourse to the Terminal.
2. Pick up your luggage at Baggage Claim on Level 5. The shuttles leave from the same level as baggage claim.
3. Once you have your bags, exit door #507 near baggage carousel 3 on the main level/ baggage claim level on the East (BLUE) side of the Terminal. Go to the lane by the “Special Permit” signs.
*Reservations made prior to your day of travel are strongly encouraged.
If you do not have a reservation, please proceed to the Green Ride booth inside the Terminal on Level 5 so that they may assist you with walk-up ticketing.
*The shuttles depart DIA at :35 after the hour. Please arrive in the shuttle pick up area at :25 after the hour.
4. Ask the shuttle driver to drop you off at:
Hampton Inn & Suites Boulder - North in Gunbarrel
6333 Lookout Road
Boulder, CO 80301
5. The ride takes about one hour. The shuttle should drop you off directly at the Hampton Inn in Gunbarrel.
If you have questions, please call either Green Ride, or the staff running your program at NCAR|UCAR. Green Ride is staffed at the ground transportation counter at the airport in the main terminal and can also assist you.