About Climate Discovery Online Courses:
The readings and interactives below are a part of Understanding Climate Change Today, part of the Climate Discovery series of online courses offered by the UCAR Center for Science Education for secondary science educators. For more information about this and other online courses in the series, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Whether or not you are enrolled in one of our online courses, you are welcome to explore these learning resources.
Future Climates: Where Are We Heading?
Changes in Regional Climate and Urban Environments
- Climate Change: Regional Impacts
- Modeling Future Climate on a Regional Scale
- Growing Cities
- Urban Heat Islands
- Urban Rain (NASA Earth Observatory)
Impacts of Warming on Health
- Impacts of Climate Change on Human Health
- Extreme Weather Events and Human Health
- Climate Change and Vector-Borne Disease
- Changing Water Availability and Human Health
- Researchers tackle meningitis in Africa’s Sahel (NCAR)